- Dubai Butterﬂy Garden is an eco-friendly environment. Please help us maintain the cleanliness by putting the garbage in the trash bin
- Bringing foods and drinks inside the garden are strictly prohibited. These could attract ants, spiders and other butterﬂy predators
- Please don’t leave your things unattended. We (the management) will not be responsible for any lost belongings
- Butterﬂies like to rest on leaves and pathways, please watch your steps while rounding. Please don’t pick up or disturb the butterﬂies while they are feeding
- Taking photos for the butterﬂies is allowed. However, please ask any staff for assistance
- Children should be supervised by their parents/guardians
- Touching the butterﬂy wings is prohibited. Let us help them live longer
- Please don’t cross the restricted areas to avoid any potential damages.
Special Terms and Conditions Relating to Covid-19
- Guests will undergo thermal scanning prior to entering the Garden
- Guests must wear face masks inside the Garden at all times
- We reserve the right to deny admission or remove you from the Garden (without a refund), if you fail to follow the safety rules or show any signs of flu like symptoms including but not limited to body temperature with more than 37.7℃, colds, coughing, sneezing
- Hand sanitizers are available across the garden
- Eating and drinking is strictly allowed only in the designated areas
- There will be a queuing system outside to manage entry into the garden. Please bear in mind that due to the implementation of additional safety measures, queuing times will be a little longer. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time
- These special terms and conditions will be updated in accordance with ofﬁcial guidance. Please check for the current rules by contacting Dubai Butterﬂy Garden Management before your visit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online ticket resale is prohibited. If the ticket is bought via a reseller such as Online ticket shop it is considered invalid
- Any promotion cannot be combined, used in conjunction with or used in addition to any other promotion or offer
- Any cancellation received before 48hrs prior to arrival date will incur the full period charge (only 5% processing fee will be charged). Failure to arrive will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given
- People of Determination and Children below 3 years old are considered as FREE
- Government issued photo ID may be required as proof of age
- Removing any part of, altering, or defacing the ticket will invalidate it
- This ticket is only valid for the date shown in the ticket
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including, but not limited to, recording devices, Food & Beverage, Bottles, Backpacks, Bags exceeding approved size and controlled or dangerous substances.
- Professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, iPads / tablets / Laptops strictly prohibited
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability
- Food and beverage purchased outside Dubai Butterﬂy Garden are not permitted
- Ticket(s) that are duplicated, resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes will be subject to immediate cancellation
- Dubai Butterﬂy Garden Management reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/ evict any person (s) whose conduct is disorderly/inappropriate or who poses a threat to security or to the enjoyment of the event by others.
The kind of personal information (any information that can be used to identify an individual) that we collect.
How this information is collected?
How this information may be used?
Whether the information is shared with anyone.
The policy applies to all services, departments and activities within Dubai Butterfly Garden that may require customers to submit personal information via channels including but not limited to online, phone, SMS, email, or physical correspondence.
What customer information do we collect?
- In order to provide you with a full range of services, we sometimes need to collect personal information, which is any information that can be used to identify an individual.
- Personal information collected includes but is not limited to name, company, gender, occupation, phone, email, mobile, fax, P.O. Box number, website, country and city depending on the activity.
- Where correspondence is via email, we may save the content of your email, your email address and our correspondence with you.
How do we collect personally identifiable information?
- When you interact with or sign up for any of our services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, partner development events, sales events, competitions, contact us via telephone or SMS us, participate in one of our discussion groups, speak at one of our events, create an account using our online registration system, sign up to our Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter page, download a document from our websites, give us feedback, register as a visitor at building receptions, seek emergency medical or security assistance, participate in our CSR activities or apply for a job with us, we may receive personal information about you.
- We may also receive your personal information when you interact with our Sales Departments, Partner Relations Departments, Registration and Licensing Department, the Government Services Operations department, Asset Management and Sustainable Development Department, the Finance Department, the Procurement Department, Advertising and Venue Management Services Department and the Call Centre.
- We collect customer information on our websites through registration forms, document download forms, sales enquiry forms, general enquiry forms, customer feedback, forms and facilities management request forms.
How do we use customer information?
- We may use such information for reasonable administrative purposes to enable the fulfilment of requests made and in accordance with any terms and conditions applicable. Dubai Butterfly Garden will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties without a user’s permission or a requirement by law to do so.
- We may use information to provide updates on Dubai Butterfly Garden products and services. Dubai Butterfly Garden may share information with carefully selected partners to provide related products and services but whenever asked for information users will be given the option to opt out and when you are subsequently contacted will be informed how to opt out in the future.
- Personal information is also used to keep the customer community informed of discounts, events, products and services that may be of interest to them.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency: “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED”
- Recommended statement is “(Dubai Butterfly Garden) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- Refund/Return Policy: Dubai Butterfly Garden will not refund any Ticket purchased. Invalid/Expired Ticket are non-refundable, and no Ticket is valid for entrance.
- Exchange of cash: “All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
Will my information be disclosed to anyone else?
- We do not share customer information with third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information with other companies that are part of Dubai Butterfly Garden but the use will be limited to purposes detailed above. We may also share customer information with government departments or when we are under legal obligation to do so.
- User information will be held in ether Dubai Butterfly Garden (or a third party with whom we have a contractual relationship) secure databases at a secure addresses to prevent unauthorized access. The systems used are configured with data encryption or scrambling technologies and industry standard.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on a computer’s hard drive. Once the file is added it helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to users as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about user preferences. Dubai Butterfly Garden uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Dubai Butterfly Garden analyze data about web page traffic and improve the Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help Dubai Butterfly Garden provide users with a better website, by enabling Dubai Butterfly Garden to monitor which pages users find or do not find useful. A cookie in no way gives Dubai Butterfly Garden access to the user’s computer or any information about the user, other than the data the user chooses to share with Dubai Butterfly Garden. The user can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the users can usually modify their browser setting to decline cookies if they so prefer. The same can be done for the Website. However, this may prevent the user from taking full advantage of the Website.
- Dubai Butterfly Garden regularly reviews its policies and amendments may be made and users’ continued use of the Website confirms their consent to the Website to use their information.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order.